Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end in an extremely affordable package; the 1300W Thump12A 12î Powered Loudspeaker has been redesigned from the ground up to sound better than ever. Thump features an all-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response for chest-thumping low end. Plus, the flexible built-in 2 channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument or line signals with ease. Application specific speaker modes let you dial in the system at the push of a button. With an all-new professional enclosure and robust system protection, you can walk into your next gig with confidence.
Proven Thump Performance
- 12" high-output woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300W of ultra-efficient Class-D power
- LF -1000W
- HF - 300W
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
Class-leading, Chest-thumping Low End
- All-new amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology allows for incredibly fast transient response delivering more chest-thumping low-end than ever
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita preamps with Wide-Z technology to handle mic, line and instrument signals with ease
- XLR thru output allows for simple wired connection to other Thump loudspeakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
Total System Optimization
- Four Application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
Lightweight and Portable
- Completely redesigned professional enclosure designed for heavy use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4 handle design
- 35.5 lbs. / 16.1 kg
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Cable|
|Enclosure Material||Rugged polypropylene construction|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||12" high-output woofer|
|Tweeter/Horn||1.4" titanium dome compression driver|
|Connectors||Ch1, Ch2: XLR + 1/4" Combo Jacks
XLR Mix Out
|Product Weight||35.5 lbs.|
Mackie Limited Product Warranty
This Limited Product Warranty is provided by Loud Technologies Inc. ('Loud') and is applicable to Products purchased in the United States or Canada through a Loud-authorized reseller or dealer. This product warranty together with the documentation, your invoice, receipt and the terms and conditions located at Mackie's website constitute the entire agreement, and supersedes any warranty terms contained in the operator manual. The Product Warranty will not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product.
Please refer to the full warranty statement at Mackie's website or included with your product for all terms and conditions.
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
All SRM, DLM, HD, iP and C Series Speakers, Reach, all PPM Mixers, all HRmk2 Studio Monitors
1-year all inclusive, nontransferable
Thump Series Speakers, FreePlay, all Onyx Mixers and Recording Interfaces, all DL, ProDX, VLZ4, ProFXv2 and Mix Mixers, all CR, MRmk3 and XR Studio Monitors, all Big Knobs, DC16, all MCU Pro Series Control Surfaces, SP260, all FRS Series Amplifiers, DL Series Expansion Cards, Mixer/ Loudspeaker / Reach/ FreePlay Bags / Covers / Hardware
90-day all inclusive, nontransferable
FreePlay Lithium Ion Battery
Loud warrants to Customer that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
If the Product fails to conform to the warranty, then Loud or its authorized service representative will, at its option, either repair or replace any such nonconforming Product, provided that Customer gives notice of the noncompliance within the Warranty Period. Please retain the original dated sales receipt as evidence of the date of purchase. You will need it to obtain any warranty service.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.