Pearl EM1 malletSTATION
Receive your E-Gift Card FREE with purchase!Limited time offer • Card will be added to cart
The malletSTATION model EM1 is a full sized 3.0 octave adjustable range electronic mallet controller designed for all players in any genre, from the beginning student through the gigging professional.
- USB Powered MIDI Mallet Keyboard Controller
- Universal Compatibility through phone/tablet/laptop
- Tech-Forward Design featuring KMI Smart Fabric Sensors
- Low Note, Adjustable, User defined 3.0 Octave Range
- Accidental “Gap Caps” for visual cues when low note range is adjusted
- Customizable mallet dampening and aftertouch modes for realistic performance techniques
- Natural feeling soft silicone keys, all-weather playing surface
- MIDI Assignable buttons and faders for customized control and functions
- 3 MIDI assignable pedal inputs for expression and sustain
- Hybrid Aluminum and Steel Chassis Design for durability and stability
- Optional MIDI Expander to use external MIDI Hardware (sold separately)
- Flexible mounting on desktop, X-stand, or module mounts (sold separately)
- Mounting plates, stands, cases, covers, and other peripherals available separately
- iOS compatibility requires Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (sold separately)
A Flexible Mallet Percussion
The adjustable low note range function allows you to set the fundamental diatonic note of the instrument to what you need—low D xylophone? No problem! The malletSTATION is powered exclusively by Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices through USB Bus Power, allowing performance almost anywhere with minimal set-up and equipment.
Designed in collaboration with Keith McMillen Instruments, malletSTATION features KMI’s Smart Fabric Sensor technology allowing the silicone bar material to have an extremely sensitive, natural response, including mallet dampening and aftertouch control, and all can be easily tailored to your individual playing style.
The EM1 features a master control section, with 3 programmable faders, 4 programmable buttons, and the fixed function low note and octave shift buttons. In addition, three assignable pedal inputs allow for flexibility in performance such as sustain, expression, or any MIDI parameter of your choice. These controls are fully programmable through a software editor so changing your configuration is as easy as clicking a mouse.
Lightweight and Portable
The ultra-thin, lightweight chassis allows for easy portability, and the flexible mounting options provide many different ways of using your instrument. This is the only controller that will grow with you throughout your playing career—from music apps on your phone or tablet, to professional digital audio workstations and sound libraries—your sounds, and even the instruments you play, are only limited by the software you run.
|Included from Manufacturer||"Gap Cap" Accidental note covers
6 ft. USB Cable
Pearl Limited Warranty
Drum Set/Concert wood and metal shells for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Foot pedals, hi-hat stands, cymbal stands, boom cymbal stands, snare drum stands, floor-standing tom stands, floor-standing cymbal/tom stands, concert stands, racks and rack accessories, cymbal holders and multi-clamps for the Lifetime of the Original Owner. Some exceptions apply.
Drum Set claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, spurs, tom brackets, tom holders, strainers, and nuts and bolts for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Rotationally molded cases for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Pearl PTT13 TECHTOOL for the lifetime of the original owner.
The lifetime warranty applies to the aforementioned Pearl products purchased from June 15, 2009.
The Pearl Lifetime Warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers to the reliability of Pearl products. Pearl drums, stands and hardware are designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality, style, appearance and playing performance. This lifetime warranty reflects a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior engineering and craftsmanship dedicated to you, the drummer. The Pearl lifetime warranty is our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our product for as long as you own it. Buy it once, play it for life.
All Pearl Percussion products (except rainsticks, rims, lugs, tuning plates which have a 1 year warranty).
All Roadshow drums, stands, pedals, hardware and parts.
Crystal Beat drums, acrylic shells, lugs, hoops and parts (except OptiMounts which have a lifetime warranty)
SoundCheck drums, stands, pedals, hardware, and parts.
Covered and lacquered finishes on all Pearl drums.
RH2050 Remote Hat cable.
Collar Joint on all Pearl drum thrones.
Gas Cylinder on the D3000TC throne.
Marching claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, strainers, counterhoops, edge-rings and nuts and bolts.
Marching carriers and marching carrier parts, except as noted below under 'Consumables'.
Marching snare, tom and bass drum stands.
Marching and Concert wood bass hoops (against manufacturer defect)
Tru-Trac electronic drum pads and rubber pad surfaces.
ePro metal and plastic cymbals.
R.E.D. BOX electronic drum module, cables, hi-hat controller, and junction boxes.
Throne Thumper and Throne Thumber amplifier.
Mimic Pro Electronic Drum Module
Snare Kits, Bell Kits, Percussion Learning Centers and their corresponding bags and cases.
All ADAMS products.
TUNE-BOT electronic drum tuner
Drum hardware plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel. (except scratches caused by normal use)
Marching Drum hardware finished in Black or White Electro-coat*. (except scratches caused by normal use)
(*Available on marching drums only)
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance or repair.
- Installation of non-genuine Pearl parts or components.
- Instruments that have been sold as "B-Stock", sold as second-hand, or resold contrary to US export regulations.
- Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence, improper operation or accidents.
- Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity.
- Instruments whose trademark, name or identification number has been changed or removed.
- Drum stands plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel.
- Drum stands or carriers finished in Black or White Electro-coat.
- Consumables such as but not limited to: heads sticks, brushes, beaters, springs, straps, slings, wire snares, cable snares, gut snares, cords/straps, cymbals, bass drum hoop protectors, wheels and casters.
- The playing surface on Pearl Percussion Cajons.
- The heads on the Pearl Percussion Fun Drum.
- Owner’s Responsibility
It is important that the owner/user be familiar with the proper maintenance and use of their Pearl instrument. Keep this warranty and proof of purchase in a safe place. Be prepared to provide purchase information to avoid undue difficulties in determining eligibility for warranty protection.
Warranty service may be obtained by first notifying the Pearl dealer from which the product was originally purchased. Upon notification, the Pearl dealer must obtain Return Authorization from the Pearl Customer Service Department. This number must be written plainly on the outside of the package or the returned shipping carton will be refused. Returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt. All freight to and from Pearl is to be paid by the customer.
This Warranty is exclusive and made in lieu of all other warranties, and all implied warranties, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose which are hereby expressly disclaimed. In no event will responsibility be accepted for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty may last. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies to the United States only and may vary in other countries.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.