Pearl HWP-830 Hardware Pack
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. These payments equal the total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
This hardware pack provides you with all the necessary hardware you'll need when building your standard drum set. This hardware package is a great combination of quality build and affordability that any drummer can appreciate!
The HWP-830 hardware pack comes with
- BC-830 Boom Cymbal Stand
The Pearl BC830 Double Braced Cymbal Stand with Uni-Lock Tilter has 3 sections and double-braced legs. The BC830 also features positive-locking gear tilters for slip-proof cymbal positioning.
- Cymbal Tilter - Uni-Lock Tilter
- Pipe Joint - Nylon Bushing Joint
- Legs - Double Braced Legs
- Pipes - 1 1/8", 7/8", 5/8" + 12mm Rod
- C-830 Cymbal Stand
The C-830 is a lightweight cymbal stand, yet features double braced legs for a stand that is easy to transport and super sturdy.
- Cymbal Tilter
- Steel Washer
- Wing Nut / Vinyl Tube Felt
- Pipe Joint
- Nylon Bushing Joint
- Legs - Double Braced Legs
- Pipes - 1 1/8", 7/8", 5/8"
- Cymbal Tilter
- H-830 Hi-Hat Stand
When it comes to entry-level hardware Pearl's H-830 Hi-Hat Stand leads the pack in quality and value. The H-830 hi-hat features double braced legs for exceptional stability while remaining compact and lightweight. A retractable spur is provided for slip-resistance.
- Drive - Chain Drive
- Clutch - Standard Clutch
- Leg Tips - Rubber
- S-830 Snare Stand
The S-830 is a lightweight yet sturdy snare stand with an infinitely adjustable tilter, and double braced legs.
- Height - 43 cm - 62 cm
- Basket - 13";-14"
- Tilter - Uni-Lock
- Arm Tips - Rubber Tips
- Legs - Double Braced Legs
- Leg Tips - Rubber
- P-930 Bass Drum Pedal
Features longboard footboard, Control Core beater and Pearl's Click-Lock spring tension keepers combines with their PowerShifter and Eliminator style cam technology that uses their Perfect Circle cam with a removable Orange Progressive Cam for fully tunable performance and lightning speed and control. If you want fast feet and you're on a budget, Pearl's P930 is the ultimate pedal to step up to.
- Drive - Single Chain
- Cam - Perfect Circle
- Footboard - Demon Style Longboard
- Beater - DuoBeat Beater
- Beater Angle - Infinite Angling
- Spring Roller - FrictionLess Roller
|Included from Manufacturer||C-830 Straight Cymbal Stand
H-830 Hi-Hat Stand
S-830 Snare Stand
Pearl Limited Warranty
Drum Set/Concert wood and metal shells for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Foot pedals, hi-hat stands, cymbal stands, boom cymbal stands, snare drum stands, floor-standing tom stands, floor-standing cymbal/tom stands, concert stands, racks and rack accessories, cymbal holders and multi-clamps for the Lifetime of the Original Owner. Some exceptions apply.
Drum Set claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, spurs, tom brackets, tom holders, strainers, and nuts and bolts for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Rotationally molded cases for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Pearl PTT13 TECHTOOL for the lifetime of the original owner.
The lifetime warranty applies to the aforementioned Pearl products purchased from June 15, 2009.
The Pearl Lifetime Warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers to the reliability of Pearl products. Pearl drums, stands and hardware are designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality, style, appearance and playing performance. This lifetime warranty reflects a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior engineering and craftsmanship dedicated to you, the drummer. The Pearl lifetime warranty is our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our product for as long as you own it. Buy it once, play it for life.
All Pearl Percussion products (except rainsticks, rims, lugs, tuning plates which have a 1 year warranty).
All Roadshow drums, stands, pedals, hardware and parts.
Crystal Beat drums, acrylic shells, lugs, hoops and parts (except OptiMounts which have a lifetime warranty)
SoundCheck drums, stands, pedals, hardware, and parts.
Covered and lacquered finishes on all Pearl drums.
RH2050 Remote Hat cable.
Collar Joint on all Pearl drum thrones.
Gas Cylinder on the D3000TC throne.
Marching claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, strainers, counterhoops, edge-rings and nuts and bolts.
Marching carriers and marching carrier parts, except as noted below under 'Consumables'.
Marching snare, tom and bass drum stands.
Marching and Concert wood bass hoops (against manufacturer defect)
Tru-Trac electronic drum pads and rubber pad surfaces.
ePro metal and plastic cymbals.
R.E.D. BOX electronic drum module, cables, hi-hat controller, and junction boxes.
Throne Thumper and Throne Thumber amplifier.
Mimic Pro Electronic Drum Module
Snare Kits, Bell Kits, Percussion Learning Centers and their corresponding bags and cases.
All ADAMS products.
TUNE-BOT electronic drum tuner
Drum hardware plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel. (except scratches caused by normal use)
Marching Drum hardware finished in Black or White Electro-coat*. (except scratches caused by normal use)
(*Available on marching drums only)
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance or repair.
- Installation of non-genuine Pearl parts or components.
- Instruments that have been sold as "B-Stock", sold as second-hand, or resold contrary to US export regulations.
- Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence, improper operation or accidents.
- Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity.
- Instruments whose trademark, name or identification number has been changed or removed.
- Drum stands plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel.
- Drum stands or carriers finished in Black or White Electro-coat.
- Consumables such as but not limited to: heads sticks, brushes, beaters, springs, straps, slings, wire snares, cable snares, gut snares, cords/straps, cymbals, bass drum hoop protectors, wheels and casters.
- The playing surface on Pearl Percussion Cajons.
- The heads on the Pearl Percussion Fun Drum.
- Owner’s Responsibility
It is important that the owner/user be familiar with the proper maintenance and use of their Pearl instrument. Keep this warranty and proof of purchase in a safe place. Be prepared to provide purchase information to avoid undue difficulties in determining eligibility for warranty protection.
Warranty service may be obtained by first notifying the Pearl dealer from which the product was originally purchased. Upon notification, the Pearl dealer must obtain Return Authorization from the Pearl Customer Service Department. This number must be written plainly on the outside of the package or the returned shipping carton will be refused. Returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt. All freight to and from Pearl is to be paid by the customer.
This Warranty is exclusive and made in lieu of all other warranties, and all implied warranties, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose which are hereby expressly disclaimed. In no event will responsibility be accepted for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty may last. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies to the United States only and may vary in other countries.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.