Pearl P3000C Demon Chain Bass Drum Pedal
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 3/22/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The P3000C Demon Chain Pedal combines all of the features of the Demon Drive Pedal with the feel and power of a chain drive.
In 2009, Pearl established a new standard for bass drum pedals with the Demon Drive, the smoothest, fastest most versatile pedal in the world. Introducing the all new Demon Chain with all the features of a Demon pedal plus the strength and power of a chain. This model comes standard with Custom Carry bag.
- Drive - Chain Drive
- Ultra-Light Weight Chain - The new Demon Chain Pedal is driven by Pearl's ultra-lightweight Power Chain with low-friction rollers for speed and double chain construction for power and dependability. The orange anodized link plates identify the Demon Chain as a member of the Demon family of pedals: The Fastest, Smoothest, and Most Versatile Pedals available.
- Perfect Circle Cam - The Demon Chain employs Pearl's renowned "linear-response" Perfect Circle Cam that provides consistent and smooth feel throughout the entire stroke for pinpoint accuracy and superb control. The racing-inspired Cam is designed to minimize mass and maximize speed and power transfer. The Cam is adjustable and allows the angle of the footboard to be set independently of the beater angle to customize the performance characteristic that's right for you.
- Ninja Bearings - The Demon Chain features NiNjA precision skateboard bearings that are micro-polished ultra-low friction bearings for incredible speed and robust construction for years of dependable use.
- Duo-Deck - The Demon Chain features Pearl's Patented Duo-Deck Foot Board, the world's first foot board that converts from short board to long board in seconds. Whether you like the traditional feel of a short board or the lighter, quicker feel of a long board, the Duo-Deck gives you both in the same pedal.
- Beater Stroke Adjustment - Pearl's exclusive Beater Stroke Adjustment allows the beater to be moved closer to the head for more "finesse" and farther from the head for more "power." In either setting, the beater angle can be set independently from the foot board angle to personalize the pedal response to your exact requirements.
- Z-Link - The Z-Link Drive Shaft features Pearl's exclusive Zero Latency Universal Joints that use precision radial ball bearings and hand-assembled CNC machined frames for zero play and smoothness that allows your slave pedal to respond as quickly and precisely as your primary.
|Included from Manufacturer||Custom Carrying Bag|
Pearl Limited Warranty
Drum Set/Concert wood and metal shells for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Foot pedals, hi-hat stands, cymbal stands, boom cymbal stands, snare drum stands, floor-standing tom stands, floor-standing cymbal/tom stands, concert stands, racks and rack accessories, cymbal holders and multi-clamps for the Lifetime of the Original Owner. Some exceptions apply.
Drum Set claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, spurs, tom brackets, tom holders, strainers, and nuts and bolts for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Rotationally molded cases for the Lifetime of the Original Owner.
Pearl PTT13 TECHTOOL for the lifetime of the original owner.
The lifetime warranty applies to the aforementioned Pearl products purchased from June 15, 2009.
The Pearl Lifetime Warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers to the reliability of Pearl products. Pearl drums, stands and hardware are designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality, style, appearance and playing performance. This lifetime warranty reflects a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior engineering and craftsmanship dedicated to you, the drummer. The Pearl lifetime warranty is our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our product for as long as you own it. Buy it once, play it for life.
All Pearl Percussion products (except rainsticks, rims, lugs, tuning plates which have a 1 year warranty).
All Roadshow drums, stands, pedals, hardware and parts.
Crystal Beat drums, acrylic shells, lugs, hoops and parts (except OptiMounts which have a lifetime warranty)
SoundCheck drums, stands, pedals, hardware, and parts.
Covered and lacquered finishes on all Pearl drums.
RH2050 Remote Hat cable.
Collar Joint on all Pearl drum thrones.
Gas Cylinder on the D3000TC throne.
Marching claws, tension rods, swivel nuts, strainers, counterhoops, edge-rings and nuts and bolts.
Marching carriers and marching carrier parts, except as noted below under 'Consumables'.
Marching snare, tom and bass drum stands.
Marching and Concert wood bass hoops (against manufacturer defect)
Tru-Trac electronic drum pads and rubber pad surfaces.
ePro metal and plastic cymbals.
R.E.D. BOX electronic drum module, cables, hi-hat controller, and junction boxes.
Throne Thumper and Throne Thumber amplifier.
Mimic Pro Electronic Drum Module
Snare Kits, Bell Kits, Percussion Learning Centers and their corresponding bags and cases.
All ADAMS products.
TUNE-BOT electronic drum tuner
Drum hardware plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel. (except scratches caused by normal use)
Marching Drum hardware finished in Black or White Electro-coat*. (except scratches caused by normal use)
(*Available on marching drums only)
This Warranty Does Not Cover
- Normal wear and tear.
- Improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance or repair.
- Installation of non-genuine Pearl parts or components.
- Instruments that have been sold as "B-Stock", sold as second-hand, or resold contrary to US export regulations.
- Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence, improper operation or accidents.
- Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity.
- Instruments whose trademark, name or identification number has been changed or removed.
- Drum stands plated in Black Chrome, Gold, Satin Chrome, Nickel and Black Nickel.
- Drum stands or carriers finished in Black or White Electro-coat.
- Consumables such as but not limited to: heads sticks, brushes, beaters, springs, straps, slings, wire snares, cable snares, gut snares, cords/straps, cymbals, bass drum hoop protectors, wheels and casters.
- The playing surface on Pearl Percussion Cajons.
- The heads on the Pearl Percussion Fun Drum.
- Owner’s Responsibility
It is important that the owner/user be familiar with the proper maintenance and use of their Pearl instrument. Keep this warranty and proof of purchase in a safe place. Be prepared to provide purchase information to avoid undue difficulties in determining eligibility for warranty protection.
Warranty service may be obtained by first notifying the Pearl dealer from which the product was originally purchased. Upon notification, the Pearl dealer must obtain Return Authorization from the Pearl Customer Service Department. This number must be written plainly on the outside of the package or the returned shipping carton will be refused. Returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt. All freight to and from Pearl is to be paid by the customer.
This Warranty is exclusive and made in lieu of all other warranties, and all implied warranties, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose which are hereby expressly disclaimed. In no event will responsibility be accepted for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty may last. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty applies to the United States only and may vary in other countries.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.