PreSonus AIR12 Powered PA Speaker
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 8/31/22. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 36 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
2-way 1 x 12” Active Loudspeaker
Compact and lightweight, AIR12 active loudspeakers provide a rich low-end and natural high-frequency extension in an enclosure that easily fits in the backseat of your car. Featuring a 12-inch woofer and 1.35-inch tweeter, the AIR12 is backed by a unique 1,200W amplifier configuration that utilizes a Class D amplifier efficiently driving the low-end, while a Class AB amp powers the high-frequency driver, delivering a more natural-sounding high-frequency response. Customized presets are provided for front-of-house use, floor wedge placement, music playback, enhanced low-end warmth, and improved speech intelligibility. EQ controls compensate for room anomalies. Location presets optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting as well as flown installations. The AIR12 offers the power and tools you need for both mobile and installed sound.
- 12-inch custom low-frequency driver with 2.5-inch voice coil
- 1.35-inch high-frequency compression driver
- 90˚ horizontal dispersion and 60˚ vertical dispersion
- Hybrid “best of both worlds” 1,200W power amp configuration
- Low-frequency driver: 500W (continuous), Class D amplifier
- High-frequency driver: 200W (continuous), Class A/B amplifier
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs
- Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor wedge application
- Easy-to-use DSP performance presets
- DJ—music playback
- FOH—normal front-of-house
- Enhance – enhanced low end for a warmer sound
- Monitor – optimized for floor wedge placement
- Speech—applications where speech intelligibility is critical
- EQ: HF and LF (±10 dB)
- Optimized location presets
- Stand – tripod or pole-mount application
- Suspend – flown applications
- Bracket – wall-mount applications
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged plastic enclosure
- 35 mm pole sockets with 7.5˚ downward tilt
- Integrated M10 rigging points for suspended installation
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Enclosure Material||Rugged Plastic|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||12-inch custom low-frequency driver with 2.5-inch voice coil|
|Tweeter/Horn||1.35-inch high-frequency compression driver|
|Frequency Range||60 Hz to 20 kHz @ -3 dB
48 Hz to 20 kHz @ -10 dB
|Power||1200 Watt Power Amp Configuration
|Connectors||(2) XLR/TRS Mic/Line Combo Inputs
(1) 1/8" TRS Stereo Input
(1) x XLR Mix Out
|EQ||HF and LF (±10 dB)|
|Product Weight||37.5 lbs|
|Unique Features||Easy-to-use DSP performance presets for multiple venue scenarios|
PreSonus Limited Warranty
PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., warrants ULT and AIR loudspeakers to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six years from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is enforceable only by the original retail purchaser. To be protected by this warranty, the purchaser must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 14 days of purchase.
During the warranty period PreSonus shall, at its sole and absolute option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any product that proves to be defective on inspection by PreSonus or its authorized service representative. To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must first call or write PreSonus at the address and telephone number printed below to obtain a Return Authorization Number and instructions of where to return the unit for service. All inquiries must be accompanied by a description of the problem.
All authorized returns must be sent to the PreSonus repair facility postage prepaid, insured, and properly packaged. PreSonus reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair. PreSonus reserves the right to change or improve the design of the product at any time without prior notice.
This warranty does not cover claims for damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, or attempted repair by unauthorized personnel and is limited to failures arising during normal use that are due to defects in material or workmanship in the product. Any implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event will PreSonus be liable for incidental, consequential, or other damages resulting from the breach of any express or implied warranty, including, among other things, damage to property, damage based on inconvenience or on loss of use of the product, and, to the extent permitted by law, damages for personal injury. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty only applies to products sold and used in the United States of America.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days