PreSonus AIR18s Powered PA Subwoofer
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN A 10% OFF COUPON CODEAvailable for use on select PreSonus purchases.
1 x 18” Active Subwoofer
Equally at home in mobile and installed systems, PreSonus AIR18s active subwoofers feature a 18-inch LF driver, driven by 1,200W of Class D power for a powerful, clear, and accurate low-end punch down to 35 Hz. DSP presets enable extended low-end performance and let you create ground-stacked or endfire subwoofer arrays. A variable alignment delay properly aligns your three-way system. Use the lowpass filter to set a crossover frequency for a smooth transition from sub-bass to full-range, adjust the master output level of the power amplifier, even turn the grille LED off for install applications or set it to illuminate only when the protection limiter is engaged—all at the touch of a button. AIR18s subwoofers also include integrated ground-stacking provisions and a castor kit.
- 18-inch custom woofer with 3-inch voice coil
- 1,200W Class D power (dynamic)
- 35 Hz to 150 Hz frequency response
- 137 dB SPL (max)
- Stereo 1/8” input
- Locate controls adjust performance for arrayed and non-arrayed applications
- Normal – non-arrayed applications
- Cardioid—create a ground-stacked cardioid subwoofer array (using two of the same model subwoofer)
- Endfire – create an endfire cardioid subwoofer array (using two of the same model subwoofer)
- Variable lowpass filter lets you dial in upper frequency limit
- “Mo’ Bass” tuning for extended low-end performance
- Alignment delay up to 12m
- Polarity invert
- Defeatable front-panel LED for low-visibility installs
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures and tour-grade 17 gauge steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles, ground-stacking provisions, and castor provisions (castor kit included)
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Enclosure Material||Rugged Plastic|
|Woofer/Low Frequency||18-inch custom low-frequency driver with 3-inch voice coil|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz to 150 Hz|
|Power||1,200W Class D power (dynamic)|
|Connectors||Stereo 1/8" Output|
|EQ||HF and LF (±10 dB)|
|Product Weight||83.8 lbs|
|Unique Features||Mo' Bass tuning for extended low-end performance|
PreSonus Limited Warranty
PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., warrants ULT and AIR loudspeakers to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six years from the date of original retail purchase. This warranty is enforceable only by the original retail purchaser. To be protected by this warranty, the purchaser must complete and return the enclosed warranty card within 14 days of purchase.
During the warranty period PreSonus shall, at its sole and absolute option, either repair or replace, free of charge, any product that proves to be defective on inspection by PreSonus or its authorized service representative. To obtain warranty service, the purchaser must first call or write PreSonus at the address and telephone number printed below to obtain a Return Authorization Number and instructions of where to return the unit for service. All inquiries must be accompanied by a description of the problem.
All authorized returns must be sent to the PreSonus repair facility postage prepaid, insured, and properly packaged. PreSonus reserves the right to update any unit returned for repair. PreSonus reserves the right to change or improve the design of the product at any time without prior notice.
This warranty does not cover claims for damage due to abuse, neglect, alteration, or attempted repair by unauthorized personnel and is limited to failures arising during normal use that are due to defects in material or workmanship in the product. Any implied warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event will PreSonus be liable for incidental, consequential, or other damages resulting from the breach of any express or implied warranty, including, among other things, damage to property, damage based on inconvenience or on loss of use of the product, and, to the extent permitted by law, damages for personal injury. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This warranty only applies to products sold and used in the United States of America.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days