PRS HDRX 100 100W Tube Guitar Amplifier with PRS Hendrix Circuit
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- CHOOSE YOUR FREE GIFT!Free PRS tuner or cable with purchase. Choose your gift in cart!
PRS HDRX 100 captures the flexibility, power and balance of late 60s British-inspired tone. A continuation of PRS's popular HXDA amplifiers, PRS HDRX amps feature a refined control layout and a newly-documented 'Authentic Hendrix' Touring Circuit. This circuit is heavily inspired by one of Hendrix's personal amps, purportedly used at Woodstock, which Paul Reed Smith and PRS amp designer Doug Sewell were able to study in 2018.
- 100 watts
- PRS 'Hendrix' circuit
- EL34 power tubes
- Custom-designed Straight Edge output transformer
- Controls that mirror Hendrix reference amp
- Internally bridged channels with individual volume controls
- Black tolex covering, piping and trim panel
Designed to push the high end so it's very clear but not so much that it's harsh, PRS HDRX shines without glaring and allows for aggression that can be backed off for smooth, sweet tones. HDRX 100 is driven by four EL34EH power tubes, the best preamp tubes available, and a custom-designed Straight Edge output transformer. The power supply and filament design make HDRX 100 remarkably quiet with little to no amp hum or hiss.
PRS HDRX 100 features a 3-band TMB tone stack, 3-way bright switch, high-mid gain switch and presence controls. These features mirror the historic amp and give players flexibility and increased control of their tone. HDRX 100 is also designed with internally bridged channels with individual volume controls. This eliminates the need for a jumper cable (historically used on the outside of the amp) and allows players to more easily dial in their distortion level and tone by blending the lead and bass channels' individual volume controls, bringing more modern convenience to the amp.
Made in the PRS Guitars Stevensville, Maryland, USA factory, PRS HDRX amps are an exhaustive recreation of tone, a celebration of history and a monument to modern technology. PRS has also designed matching 2×12 and 4×12 cabinets for the HDRX amp family (sold separately). Loaded with modified Celestion G12H-75 Creamback speakers, these cabinets push and punch to complete the package.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cord|
|Amplifier Application||Electric Guitar|
|Channels||1 with internally bridged Treble and Bass channels|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" mono main input|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" mono 16Ω speaker output
2 × parallel 1/4" mono 8Ω speaker outputs
2 × parallel 1/4" mono 4Ω speaker outputs
|EQ||Separate bass, middle and treble knobs
Blend internally bridged Treble and Bass channels with individual volume knobs
|Product Weight||25 lb|
|Unique Features||PRS 'Hendrix' circuit
EL34 power tubes
Custom-designed Straight Edge output transformer
Controls that mirror Hendrix reference amp
Internally bridged channels with individual volume controls
Black tolex covering, piping and trim panel
PRS Guitars 5-Year Amplifier Warranty
For a period of five years from the original date of purchase, PRS warrants its amplifiers to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the limitations contained herein.
Amplifier tubes are warranted for 90 days.
Amplifier speakers are warranted for one year.
This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser only and may not be transferred or assigned to subsequent owners. In order to validate your warranty and as a condition precedent to warranty coverage hereunder, you must return your warranty registration within thirty (30) days following the original date of purchase. Your proof of purchase or sales receipt must accompany all requests for warranty coverage.
This warranty does not cover:
- Any amplifier on which the serial number has been removed or altered.
- Any amplifier not purchased from an authorized dealer, or upon which unauthorized repair or service work has been carried out.
- Any amplifier which has not been registered at the factory within one month of purchase, or whose warranty card has been altered or includes false or incomplete information.
- Any amplifier that has been damaged due to an accident, negligence or misuse, including exposure to extreme humidity and temperature.
- Shipping damage of any kind.
- Normal 'wear and tear,' including but not limited to any discoloration, fading or damage to the covering or finish, or worn hardware, or any issues not related to the failure of the amplifier or any component part.
- Component damage, including but not limited to transformers and output tubes, caused by misuse of speakers, improper speaker load, or absence of speaker load.
PRS makes no other express warranty of any kind whatsoever. All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, exceeding the specific provisions of this warranty are hereby disclaimed and excluded from this warranty. Some states and/or countries do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so that the above may not apply to you.
PRS shall not be liable for any special, indirect consequential, incidental or other similar damage suffered by the purchaser or any third party, including without limitation, damages for loss or profits or business or damages resulting from use or performance of the instrument, whether in contract or in tort, even if PRS or its authorized representative has been advised of such damages, and PRS shall not be liable for any expenses, claims or suits arising out of or relating to any of the foregoing.
If at any time during the warranty this amplifier malfunctions due to faulty materials and workmanship, PRS Guitars will, at its sole discretion, repair the defect without charge or replace it with a model of similar specification and value that does not exceed the original purchase price of the amplifier.
To obtain warranty assistance, this guitar must be taken to an authorized PRS Guitars dealer with a copy of the sales receipt to obtain a Return Authorization prior to return to the factory.
All shipping and insurance, including any perceived 'collector' value, are the sole responsibility of the original purchaser.
On arrival at the PRS factory, a determination will be made whether the defect is covered under the terms of the warranty. If the repair is covered under the terms of the warranty, it will be repaired at no cost to the original purchaser including return shipping. If the repair is not covered under warranty, an estimate of the cost of the repair to the original purchaser will be given.
This warranty applies to the United States and Canada. The terms of warranty in other countries are defined by the PRS Distributor in that country and may differ from the above terms, conditions and length.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days