Roland DJ-505 DJ Controller with Serato DJ Pro
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/1/22 - 12/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Roland DJ-505 is a two-channel, four-deck Serato DJ controller that blends the advanced performance capabilities of Serato DJ with the legendary sounds and sequencing of Roland's TR-808, TR-909, TR-606 and TR-707 drum machines. DJ-505 gives you the tools to move beyond mixing music to creating beats and rhythms on the fly that sync to your Serato DJ tracks, enabling the creation of unique transitions, live remixes, beefed-up classic tracks or your own original music.
Like the flagship DJ-808 and compact DJ-202 controllers, DJ-505 is a powerful and inspiring instrument that allows unparalleled flexibility to DJ, remix and produce, empowering exciting new approaches to music performance. And with its standalone mixer functionality, narrow footprint and Serato DVS upgrade path, DJ-505 is an ideal controller to pair with turntables or CD players.
- Two channels and Deck Select for up to four decks
- Large, low-latency platters optimized for scratching
- Eight dedicated pad controls for Serato DJ with Hot Cue, Roll, Slicer, TR, Pattern and Sampler modes
- Built-in, fully editable drum kits from Roland's legendary TR drum machines realized with advanced ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology
- TR kits contain eight sounds – bass drum, snare drum, closed hat, open hat, tom, rim, clap and Ride – that can be played on the performance pads and triggered from the sequencer
- Shape TR drum sounds and Serato samples in real time with Level, Attack, Decay and Tune knobs
- Classic 16-step sequencer that can trigger either TR drum sounds or the Serato Sampler – new features include nudge (TR-S), step-roll and instrument/sample mute
- Unlocks Serato DJ Pro and comes with a Serato Tool Kit license (includes Serato Pitch in Time DJ, Serato Flip and all Serato DJ FX packs)
- Mixer can be used standalone via connection of multi-players or turntables to the line and phono inputs – Serato DVS upgrade ready
- Balanced XLR outputs let you connect to a professional PA system
- Booth out plus separate 1/4" and 1/8" phones outputs allow you to monitor your mixes
- Mic input with gate, hi-pass, reverb and echo effects
- MIDI output to sync external devices with Serato DJ and the TR-S sequencer
High-end DJ controller, compact package
DJ-505 is a two-channel, four-deck Serato DJ controller packed with features, and the complete Serato Tool Kit is included as well. Its portability, coupled with a pro-grade build and advanced feature set, makes DJ-505 ideal for mobile applications, club DJing, live performance and production purposes alike.
The built-in 24-bit/48kHz audio interface and high-end Roland audio conversion for master and booth outputs ensure faithful reproduction of audio sources and clear, powerful sound. Balanced XLR outputs let you connect directly to a professional PA system and you can monitor your mix via the booth outs as well as separate 1/4" and 1/8" headphone jacks. You also have a 1/4" TS mic input to add vocals or external instruments to your performance setup.
Dedicated Serato DJ controls allow quick creation and triggering of hot cues, loops, TR sounds, sequencer patterns and samples, plus switching among four Serato decks with the Deck Select button. Use the channel filters or Serato FX (accessible via three FX Select buttons per deck) to finesse blends or accentuate scratches.
The Roland drum machine legacy in a DJ controller
From TR-909's unmistakable hi-hats to the foundation-shaking boom of TR-808, Roland TR drum machines have defined the sound of entire genres of modern music, from hip-hop, house, techno and electro in the 80s and 90s right up to the trap music sound of today. Using Roland's patented ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior) technology, DJ-505 faithfully recreates the original sound and character of these classic machines, giving you the ability to program and create rhythm tracks using the same sound palette as the world's foremost musical icons.
Included in DJ-505 are bass drum, snare drum, closed hat, open hat, tom, rim, clap and ride sounds from TR-808, TR-909, TR-606 and TR-707, providing a wide range of options to create layered drum sounds and evolving sequences. DJ-505 also lets you fine-tune your TR drum sounds and samples using Level, Attack, Decay and Tune knobs and easily build sequences with the famous step-based TR-S pad interface.
Road-ready remixing on the go
DJ-505 gives you the tools to not only mix, but also create new music and rhythmic elements on the fly to truly transform the musical dynamic and energy of your performance. From the simple addition of a booming 808 kick drum to a classic track to programming your own beat combined with an acapella, DJ-505 makes blending multiple musical elements easy and instinctive. Light and portable with road-ready durability, DJ-505 combines the best hardware performance and sound quality in its class with new possibilities for creative DJs and performing producers.
DJ-505's large, low-latency platters provide responsive, lag-free performance that allows for the same style of scratches executed on turntables, and the illuminated outer rings on the jog wheels indicate the status of each deck at a glance. Plus, DJ-505's platters have brushed aluminum top plates just like the DJ-808 and DJ-202 controllers, providing both great feel and rugged durability.
Remix, produce, perform
DJ-505's rich feature set and deep Serato DJ integration empower new creative possibilities for the budding DJ/producer, allowing for remixing, production and performance all in one compact unit. Use the 16-step sequencer to program drum patterns with sounds from the TR drums or Serato Sampler and then sync the beats to your Serato DJ tracks to create unique transitions, live remixes, beefed-up classic tracks or original music. Engage Inst-Rec mode for on-the-fly, real-time sampler sequencing or use Serato Sampler's advanced capabilities to layer and sync multiple audio tracks or loops within the eight sampler slots. Finally, DJ-505 includes a MIDI output to accurately sync your external MIDI devices and instruments to the TR-S sequencer.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power supply
Serato DJ Pro unlock
Serato Tool Kit voucher
|DJ Controller Type||Controller / Interface / Mixer|
|Number of Decks||4|
|Audio Inputs||(2) RCA L/R line/phono inputs
1/4" mic in
|Audio Outputs||XLR master out
RCA master out
1/4" TRS booth out
1/4" headphone out
1/8" headphone out
|Connectivity||USB, MIDI (Out Only)|
|Digital Conversion||48 kHz|
|Compatible Software||Serato DJ|
|Product Weight||7 lbs. 12 oz.|
Roland Limited Warranty
This product is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year for parts and and ninety (90) days for labor from the date of purchase.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days