Roland GP609 Digital Grand Piano - Polished Ebony
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- Kraft Music will assist you with the delivery!This piano is an extremely large instrument that will be carefully shipped and delivered to you. A Kraft Music piano expert will contact you to cover all of the details of your delivery, and offer concierge service throughout the process. You may always contact us ahead of placing your order at 800‑783‑3368, chat, or e‑mail us. We're here to help.
- INSTANT REBATE!Limited time offer. Price shown reflects discount.
Roland’s GP-series of grand pianos are the ultimate digital piano experience. All colors and finishes are available for delivery to your door from Kraft Music! Plus, you can rest easy knowing that you'll receive the following from Kraft Music:
- Free threshold delivery – Your piano will be delivered to your home by our shipper who specializes in delivering large, oversize items.
- Free product support – Have a question about how to use your Roland GP piano? You'll have access to your very own Kraft Music advisor, a trained expert ready to field your questions.
- Piano bench – Roland includes a matching piano bench with your shipment.
- 10-year warranty – Your Roland digital piano backed by a class-leading 10-year parts and labor warranty including in-home service.
- Talk to an expert – At Kraft Music, we have a team of musicians who are passionate about music – and we know our stuff! We can help you choose accessories that will enhance your enjoyment of your piano. Call us at (800) 783-3368 or send us an email at [email protected] to ask about optional benches, headphones, and other items.
The Grand Piano That Fuses Tech with Tradition
The GP609 is a grand piano without compromise. You can experience the performance of a traditional acoustic grand, whose sound has been at the heart of music for over 300 years. And you also get to explore the endless creative possibilities offered by the latest digital technology. Since creating the world’s first touch-sensitive electronic piano in 1974, Roland has become a leader in digital piano innovation – and the new GP609 embodies our belief that advanced technology and know-how can take your music further.
- Roland SuperNATURAL piano modeling
- 319 different tones
- Unlimited polyphony on 'Piano' tones
- PHA-50 Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel
- Bluetooth® wireless support
- Compatable with Roland Piano Partner 2 app
- Beautiful polished ebony finish
- MIDI and Audio recorder
- Damper, Soft, and Sostenuto pedals
The Best of Acoustic Tradition. The Height of Modern Tech.
If you need convincing that technology and tradition can coexist, take a seat at the Roland GP609 Digital Grand. This luxurious instrument offers every type of player a sublime grand piano experience, fusing advanced technology and authentic playing feel with classic grand piano cabinet design. Be inspired by an instrument that combines the latest sound engine with a brand-new keyboard mechanism, enhanced multi-channel speaker system and a variety of digital advantages – along with stunning sounds that will spark great performances for years to come.
SuperNATURAL Modeling for Performance That Feels Real
If you’ve played acoustic pianos for years, you might conclude that nothing can recreate that evocative tone and feel. Press a key on the GP609 and reconsider. This latest digital instrument features Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling, replicating the entire sound creation process of an acoustic piano, for a rich, complex tone. You’ll be inspired by a unique keyboard that blends wood and molded materials for great feel and durability, while even the most demanding players using advanced techniques will be satisfied by the expressive Progressive Damper Action pedal.
Luxurious Appearance and Authentic Grand Piano Feel
Although packed with advanced technology, the GP609 is reassuringly traditional when it comes to style. Combining classic lines with a space-saving compact grand piano cabinet, there are two premium finishes available; polished ebony, and polished white.
Room-Filling Tone from Specially-Designed Speakers
One of the joys of a traditional acoustic grand is the commanding natural tone and projection. The revelation is that the Roland GP609 achieves the same head-turning effect, thanks to a built-in sound system whose specially designed multi-channel audio technology delivers an immersive spatial sound that appears to come from the very heart of the instrument. Whether you’re playing at home – or in larger venues from restaurants to hotel lounges – you can rely on a powerful, expressive and controllable sound that fills any space.
Expand Your Creative Range
People often play piano along with their favorite songs stored on their smartphone. With built-in Bluetooth® wireless support, the GP609 goes even further by streaming your music through the piano’s powerful internal speakers for an inspiring and immersive experience. Installing Roland’s free Piano Partner 2 app on your tablet lets you learn and enjoy playing piano, without any wires - thanks to Bluetooth technology.
The grand piano is a refined and majestic instrument with a powerful and expressive tonal character. Its graceful appearance brings an air of classic elegance to any interior – whether at home or at a venue. And yet, although undeniably beautiful, owning an acoustic grand piano is not without challenges. Consider regular tuning and keyboard maintenance costs, as well as the considerable weight which makes it difficult to move around. The GP609 avoids these issues thanks to a variety of digital advantages that make it easy to enjoy a grand piano at a venue – or at home – without the cost or hassle.
|Included from Manufacturer||Bench
Roland Classical Piano Masterpieces
Roland Piano Arrange Collections "Let's Enjoy Piano"
|Piano Cabinet Style||Grand|
|Number of Keys||88|
|Key Action||PHA-50 Hybrid with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel|
|Weighted Keys||Hammer Weighted|
|Speaker Power||20 W
12 W x 2br/> 11 W x 2
|Speaker Size||Cabinet Speakers: 9 7/8" (with Speaker Box)
Cabinet Speakers: 6 5/16" x 2 (with Speaker Box)
Spatial Speakers: 6 5/16" x 2
Near-field Speakers: 2" x 2
|Pedals||Progressive Damper Action Pedal (Damper pedal: capable of continuous detection, Soft pedal: capable of continuous detection/function assignable, Sostenuto pedal: function assignable)|
|Number of Sounds||319|
|Voices of Polyphony||Piano: Limitless (solo playing using ‘Piano’ category tones)
|Song Recorder||Audio & MIDI|
|Storage Type||USB, Internal|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" (L/Mono, R)
2 x 1/8" Headphone
|Audio Inputs||1/8" Aux In|
|Connectivity||USB, MIDI, Bluetooth|
|Bluetooth||Audio Receiving, App Connectivity|
10-Year Roland Consumer Limited Warranty
This limited warranty applies only to certain Roland products purchased in the United States of America.
Roland Corporation U.S. warrants to the first consumer only of a covered product purchased from an authorized Roland dealer in the U.S. that this product will be free from defects in materials for a period of ten (10) years and defects in workmanship for a period of ten (10) years. In-home service is also available with these products. Please register this product online to establish the date of purchase (not a requirement for warranty service). More details can be found on the Roland Corporation U.S. web site.
Freight Delivery Service
In order to properly protect larger and heavier products (instances where the package is too large for standard UPS or FedEx ground service), we ship those products with one of our Freight Delivery carriers of choice.
- You'll be provided with tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving our facility.
- The carrier’s website will allow you to track the order, schedule a delivery date, and schedule a delivery window.
- Most deliveries take place on weekdays (Monday through Friday) within standard business hours and will require a signature.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for these shipments to be delivered. In some cases, additional transit time is necessary. It's worth the wait!
Our free shipping promotion saves you an average of more than $250 in shipping costs.
Freight Delivery includes delivery to the ground-level front or back door, or to the garage.
What about assembly?
While these services do not include assembly, our knowledgeable staff of Sales Advisors can talk you through the easy and quick process. With some simple instructions and the occasional screwdriver, you're all set to go. For digital pianos, you are generally only putting together the stand itself. With the help of a friend, you then place the piano portion on top of the stand and secure it with the provided screws. Drum assembly is also straightforward and often allows for a setup that works for you. Let our Sales Advisors put your mind at ease and contact us at [email protected] or 800-783-3368!
Can I ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
We can absolutely make that happen for you. Due to the added costs of shipping to these destinations, these orders do not qualify for the free shipping promotions we frequently run. But Kraft Music will cover the cost of shipping to the nearest coast! All you would pay is the remainder. Contact a Sales Advisor for a quote at [email protected] or 800-783-3368. Please be sure to include your postal/zip code for the quickest and most accurate quotes.
For more info and delivery options, please contact a Sales Advisor at [email protected] or 800-783-3368.