Roland TD-02KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Set BONUS PAK
From Current price: $599.99
To Current price: $752.49
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Roland TD-02KV V-Drums Electronic Drum Set
High-quality five-piece electronic drum kit with a mesh-head snare pad, expressive playability, noise-reducing features, wide stand layout, and optional Bluetooth expansion.
Koss PLUG Earbuds and In Ear Headphones
Koss PLUG earbuds are stereo, noise isolating in-ear headphones that deliver the kind of accurate acoustical reproduction and isolation typically found in high-end, closed-style high fidelity headphones
Hosa CMM-105 Stereo Interconnect 1/8" to 1/8" - 5'
This cable is great for connecting equipment that uses 3.5mm (1/8") mini connectors like mp3 players, smartphones, tablets, portable CD players, and more.
On-Stage 5A Wood Tip Drumsticks
To play with lightning speed you need sticks that are stronger, straighter and last longer. On-Stage found a quality wood that is perfect for just that!
The TD-02 series brings you the world’s finest entry-level electronic drumming experience—at an affordable price. Backed by decades of V-Drums innovation, these compact and highly expressive kits are far greater than the sum of their parts. Every element works together to form a complete musical foundation, from the world-class sounds and ultra-responsive pads to the onboard practice tools, robust hardware, and practical features for reducing noise when playing at home. And with expansion options such as Bluetooth® connectivity for mobile devices, upgradable pads, and more, you can easily grow your setup with genuine Roland accessories as needs evolve.
The TD-02KV is the top-line model in the series, featuring a mesh-head snare pad with natural acoustic stick feel and a rugged four-post stand with a wide acoustic-style playing layout. The kit also includes three tom pads, a quiet beaterless kick pedal, and three cymbal pads (hi-hat, crash, and ride).
- High-quality electronic drum kit for new and returning drummers, with authentic V-Drums sound, expression, and playability
- TD-02 module with 16 ready-to-play kits inspired by high-end V-Drums
- Add wireless audio/MIDI streaming to the module with the optional BOSS Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor
- Onboard Coach functions for guided practice and steady development of drumming skills
- Built-in metronome with dedicated panel control and numerous rhythm subdivision and sound options
- Upgraded PDX-8 mesh-head snare pad with natural acoustic stick feel and cross-stick playability
- Three tom pads and three cymbal pads (hi-hat, crash, and ride) with sensitive playing surfaces and expressive response for developing proper techniques
- Kick trigger and hi-hat controller pedals with noise-reducing design features for minimizing sound transfer to other rooms
- Rugged and stable four-post stand with a wide acoustic-style layout
- Perfectly adjust the response of each pad to your playing touch with a deep array of sensitivity settings
- Headphones output for quiet practice
- Audio input for drumming with music from a smartphone or music player
- USB audio/MIDI connectivity for working with music production apps on computers and mobile devices
- Expand and upgrade your drumming experience with a wide range of V-Drums accessories
|Included from Manufacturer||Sound Module: TD-02 x 1
Snare: PDX-8 x 1
Tom: PD-4 x 3
Hi-Hat: CY-5 x 1
Crash: CY-5 x 1
Ride: CY-5 x 1
Kick Trigger Pedal: KT-1 x 1
Hi-Hat Control Pedal: FD-1 x 1
Drum Stand: TD-02KV Four-Post Stand x 1
|Number of Pads||7|
|Snare Pad Zones/Surface||2 Zones (Head, Rim) / Mesh|
|Tom Pad Zones/Surface||1 Zone / Rubber|
|Cymbal Zones||2 Zones|
|Cymbal Choke Capability||No|
|Kick Pad Surface||Beaterless Kick Pedal|
|Kick Pedal Included||Yes|
|Trigger Inputs||DB-25 Type|
|Audio Inputs||1/8" Stereo|
|Audio Outputs||1/8" Stereo|
|Product Weight||31 lbs 7 oz|
Roland/Boss Consumer Limited Warranty
This limited warranty applies only to Roland and Boss products purchased in the United States of America.
Roland Corporation U.S. warrants to the first consumer only of a covered product purchased from an authorized Roland dealer in the U.S. that this product will be free from defects in materials for a period of one (1) year or defects in workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days. Please register this product online to establish the date of purchase (not a requirement for warranty service).
To exercise your rights under this Warranty as a purchaser, you must ship this product in appropriate packaging at your expense (insurance is recommended), together with proof of purchase, to Roland Corporation U.S., or to such other address as may be instructed by Roland Corporation U.S. (This shipping requirement shall not apply to those Roland products covered by in-home warranties). You should submit a new service request to obtain a Return Authorization number for the returned product. Any products shipped to Roland Corporation U.S. without a Return Authorization number shall be refused.
Roland Corporation U.S. will repair or replace this product at its sole option at no charge to you for parts or for labor within the warranty period; provided, however, that Roland Corporation U.S. reserves the right to determine whether the product is 'defective' for purposes of this Limited Warranty. This Warranty does not apply to damage to this product that occurred as a result of abuse or misuse, abnormal service or handling, battery leakage or failure, damage which may have been caused either directly or indirectly by another product, or if the product has been altered or modified in any way, or if the damage was caused by repairs or service provided or attempted by anyone other than Roland Corporation U.S. or a Roland Authorized Service Center.
In no event shall Roland Corporation U.S. be liable for any indirect, incidental, collateral, exemplary, punitive, consequential or special damages or losses arising out of your purchase of products and/or out of this warranty, including without limitation, loss of use, profits, goodwill or savings or loss of data, music, electronic files, or programs that may have been stored by a user of the product even if Roland Corporation U.S. has been advised of the possibility of such damages or claims. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Where applicable, if you qualify as a 'consumer' under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, then you shall be entitled to any implied warranties allowed by law for the period of the Limited Warranty as set forth above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Except as stated above, the foregoing warranties are in lieu of all other conditions or warranties, express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, an implied condition or warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and of any other warranty obligation on the part of Roland Corporation U.S.
Roland Corporation U.S. does not assume or authorize assumption of liability for it or any other warranty, either express or implied. This Limited Warranty gives U.S. purchasers specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from State to State.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days