Sennheiser e 845-S Dynamic Vocal Microphone
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony Music credit card 6/1/22 - 6/30/22. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Extended high frequency response and supercardioid pick-up pattern for higher signal output, cuts through high on-stage sound levels. Smooth warm tonal response and full dynamic range, with presence lift for vocal clarity and projection. Consistent on/off axis and proximity response maintain sound quality while moving, providing greater on-stage freedom.
Full metal construction and extensive suspension and shock-mounting minimize handling noise and signal interference. High output performance microphone, offering power, clarity and projection.
- Dynamic super-cardioid microphone for speech and vocals
- Extended high frequency range
- Silent on/off switch
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off axis)
- Handles high sound pressure levels
- Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil
- Excellent feedback rejection
- Rugged metal housing
|Included from Manufacturer||Microphone clip
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||40 - 16000 Hz|
SENNHEISER'S LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
The service policies and warranty statements on this page are relevant for all Sennheiser products and Sennheiser distributed brands. Sennheiser Electronic Corporation (referred to as SEC or Sennheiser for the duration of this document) warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Conditions under which the manufacturer's limited product warranty statement is no longer valid can be found below. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center.
This limited product warranty is SEC's only warranty and the customer's only remedy concerning the product. All other representations, warranties or conditions, expressed or implied, written or oral, including but not limited to any warranties or guarantees of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, are expressly excluded. As a result, except as set forth in the previous and following paragraphs, the product is sold "as-is" and the customer is assuming the entire risk as to the product's suitability to their needs, its quality and its performance.
- Sennheiser Products: 2 Years
- Wired Evolution Products: 10 Years
- Neumann Products: 1 Year
- Refurbished Products: Carry the standard warranty**
** Remanufactured product warranties are only valid when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser reseller. Excludes any remanufactured Headphone, TeleCom Headset, or Bluetooth® product, which carry a 90-day warranty. Out of warranty TeleCom headset replacements have a 1 year warranty.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days