Shure BLX14 Wireless Instrument System
Making the jump to wireless should be liberating, not challenging. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
Shure BLX4 diversity receiver
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Adjustable gain control
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 feet (91 m) operating range (line of sight)
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
WA302 instrument cable
- 2.5 feet of quality instrument cable
- 4 pin mini connector
- 1/4-inch connector
|Included from Manufacturer||BLX4 Wireless Receiver
BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
WA302 Instrument Cable
(2) AA batteries
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Unique Features||Adjustable gain control
QuickScan frequency selection
XLR and 1/4" output connectors
|Recommended Uses||Live guitar performance|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.