Shure BLX2/SM58 Handheld Wireless Vocal Microphone
Compatible with Shure microphones trusted by musicians for decades, including the legendary SM58, the BLX2 transmits wireless audio with professional clarity and reliability. For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
Made to match up with BLX4, BLX4R, and BLX88 diversity receivers, this BLX2 handheld transmitter features:
- SM58 legendary professional-quality microphone capsule with a frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides, making it less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings
- Integral "pop" filter reduces explosive breath sounds and wind noise
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 feet (91 m) operating range (line of sight)
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, frequency bands must be matched to ensure proper system operation
|Included from Manufacturer|
|Polar Pattern(s)||Cardioid Dynamic|
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||50 to 15,000 Hz|
|Unique Features||Works with BLX wireless systems|
|Recommended Uses||Live vocal performance|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.