Shure BLX24/PG58 Handheld Wireless Vocal System
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony Music credit card 5/1/22 - 5/31/22. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Making the jump to wireless should be liberating, not challenging. Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
BLX4 Diversity receiver
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Two color audio status indicator LED
BLX2 handheld transmitter
- PG58 professional-quality microphone capsule for lead and backup vocal performance applications
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and easy frequency matching
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 feet (91 m) operating range (line of sight)
|Included from Manufacturer||BLX4 Wireless Receiver
BLX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter
Break-resistant microphone clip
(2) AA batteries
|Polar Pattern(s)||Cardioid Dynamic|
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||60 to 15,000 Hz|
|Unique Features||Adjustable gain control
QuickScan frequency selection
XLR and 1/4" output connectors
|Recommended Uses||Live Lead and Backup Vocals|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.