Shure Motiv MVL Lavalier Microphone
36 MONTHS SPECIAL FINANCING**
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
NO INTEREST FOR 36 MONTHS**
On qualifying purchases made with your Synchrony credit card 8/9/23 - 9/30/23. 36 Equal Monthly Payments required.
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged, and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. The payments equal the initial total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period, rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. New Account APR is 29.99%/Minimum Interest Charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
The MOTIV MVL Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone is a quick and easy solution for clear audio in close-mic digital speech recording applications. With a discreet footprint and a 1/8" TRRS connector, the MVL works with any mobile phone or tablet equipped with recording capabilities by plugging directly into the headphone jack. Record using the ShurePlus MOTIV iOS app or other digital recording platform to capture clear speech in interview, videography or public speaking environments, and share immediately via email or text. Designed and built to Shure technology standards, the durable MVL comes with a carrying pouch, windscreen and tie-clip mount for mobile audio recordings that greatly surpass the quality of onboard phone and tablet microphones.
- 1/8" TRRS connector plugs into any mobile phone or tablet with a headset microphone input jack
- Sleek, miniature housing for discreet appearance onscreen
- Best-in-class in signal-to-noise ratio, headroom and maximum SPL
- Proven Shure RF/GSM interference protection blocks errant noise artifacts due to external interference
- Quality design and construction, built to Shure technology and durability standards
|Included from Manufacturer||Drawstring Carrying Pouch
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||45 Hz to 20,000 Hz|
|Unique Features||Plugs into any mobile phone or tablet with a headset microphone input jack|
|Recommended Uses||Capturing Speech Recordings|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.