Shure MV88+ Stereo USB Condenser Microphone
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Record any instrument or vocals with ease using Shure MV88+ and configure the microphone to suit any recording situation. Connect to your Mac or Windows computer and download the free ShurePlus MOTIV desktop app to configure the microphone to suit any given recording situation; adjust microphone settings such as EQ, monitor mix, limiter, compression, pick-up pattern (mono, stereo, bi-directional or raw mid-side) or pick from five DSP preset modes to get started instantly. Monitor your recording using the built-in headphone output to ensure your sound is perfect at all times. Embrace the power of one microphone.
- Matched cardioid and bi-directional cartridges for best-in-class audio
- Mid-side architecture for a clear, phase-perfect stereo image
- Integrates with free ShurePlus MOTIV mobile and desktops apps for flexible configuration
- Five DSP preset modes: speech, singing, flat, acoustic instrument, loud
- Selectable polar patterns: cardioid, bi-directional, raw mid-side, adjustable stereo width
- Customizable five-band EQ, compression and limiting
- Built-in headphone output for realtime monitoring
- MFi certified for use with iOS Lightning-equipped devices
Mac and windows compatible
Record or stream with ease using your Mac or Windows computer and connect using the supplied USB-C and USB-A cables.
Realtime headphone monitoring
Ensure that you're getting perfect audio at all times with the direct headphone monitoring output on MV88+. Connect your headphones or earphones via the 1/8" connector and set your desired monitor mix within the ShurePlus MOTIV desktop app.
Configure your MV88+ using the free ShurePlus MOTIV desktop app and adjust mic controls such as gain, EQ, limiter, compressor, monitor mix and DSP presets.
DSP preset modes
Want to get recording with one click? Pick from five DSP preset modes in the ShurePlus MOTIV desktop app for different applications: instrument, loud, flat, speech and singing.
Mic stand compatible
A 5/8" swivel mic clip is included in the box for perfect mic positioning and compatibility with any 5/8" mic stand. Also included is a 5/8" to 3/8" euro thread adapter.
MV88+ is small and robust enough to withstand the demands of travel and recording on the move. Protect your MV88+, mic clip and cables on the move with the supplied zipper pouch.
|Included from Manufacturer||5/8" swivel microphone Clip
Zipper carry case
3/8" Euro thread adapter
|Polar Pattern(s)||Adjustable width stereo
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20,000 Hz|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.