Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones - Special Edition Blue
SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones provide award-winning sound in a secure, over–the-ear design for long-lasting comfort and immersive audio with detachable cables.
- Single Dynamic Driver produces clear sound with deep bass in a convenient and portable package. Special Edition (SPE) white and blue versions have distinctly tuned frequency response for extended bass.
- Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance.
- Sound Isolating design blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are.
- Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Wireless models pair with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provide up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
- Universal communication models (-UNI) come equipped with remote + mic control and selectable iOS/Android functionality with 3.5 mm connection.
- Inline remote and mic on select models offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
- Include zippered carrying case and fit kit with selection of sleeves for personalized fit and comfort.
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.