Shure SM58-LC Dynamic Vocal Microphone TWIN PERFORMER PAK
From Current price: $259.99
To Current price: $697.99
This Kraft Music Bundle Includes
Shure SM58-LC Dynamic Vocal Microphone - qty 2
The SM58 has been around for a long time, and it's still one of the most popular microphones in the world!
On-Stage MSB550 Tripod Mic Stand with Boom - Black - qty 2
This microphone stand is designed to go wherever your music takes you. A removable boom arm and its ability to fold flat make this stand a must have for the stage or studio.
Kraft Music XLR Microphone Cable by Strukture - 25' - qty 2
Quality sound and construction that you can rely on! These cables have the strength and durability to withstand regular use. A great choice for any audio application.
You don't have to look far to see an artist using an SM58 microphone. Whether you're at a small local club, church, or large outdoor theater or concert hall, chances are great that you'll see somebody using an SM58. Why? Value, durability, and performance. And because of that, the SM58 has become a standard in the industry as a performance vocal microphone.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
|Included from Manufacturer||(2) Microphone Clip
(2) Carrying Bag
|Requires Phantom Power||No|
|Frequency Response||50 - 15,000 Hz|
|Recommended Uses||Live Vocals, Karaoke, Harmonica|
Shure Limited Warranty
Every Shure product comes with a Limited Warranty that in normal use the product will be free of any defects in materials or workmanship for a period of one or two years from its original date of purchase. However, this is not intended as a complete statement of the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product. The Limited Warranty includes other important terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions. For the actual Limited Warranty applicable to any product, please refer to the warranty card issued by Shure and packaged with the product.
Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to Shure software products – please see the associated software license agreement for any warranty applicable to such products. Shure Limited Warranty does not apply to customized Shure products – please see the relevant custom product webpage(s) for any warranty applicable to such custom products. Shure Limited Warranty covers only Shure-branded products - for third party products distributed by Shure, please contact the manufacturer of such product for warranty information.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days
Please click here to see your Prop 65 statement.