Soundcraft Ui12 Remote-Controlled Digital Mixer
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
**Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged and equal monthly payments are required on promo purchase until it is paid in full. These payments equal the total promo purchase amount divided by the number of months in the promo period and rounded up to the next whole dollar. These payments may be higher than the payments that would be required if this purchase was a non-promo purchase. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
- EARN BACK A $50 STATEMENT CREDIT***When you open a new Synchrony Music credit card and make a Kraft Music purchase of $299 or more.
The Ui Series mixers feature cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the Ui12 features built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, DigiTech and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more. Ui12 features fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels.
Ui12 offers 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate and compressor on all outputs, plus real-time frequency analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs. Built in are three dedicated Lexicon FX busses: Reverb, Delay and Chorus. In addition, mixer controls include Subgroups, Mute groups and View groups, among others. The Ui Series mixers feature full Show/Snapshot recallability with channel recall safes. while security lockout features allow customization of device access to only specific functions and mixes if needed. Both mixers also offer independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus a floor-ready rugged chassis for live applications.
The Ui12 also features four XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi- Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with two balanced XLR Aux outputs, two quarter-inch headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and quarter-inch main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats.
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman Signal Processing from dbx, Digitech, and Lexicon
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate and Compressor on all outputs
- Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon FX effects processors: Reverb, Delay and Chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- 2-channel USB audio playback and recording
- Password-protected Access limitation system
- Sync ID (multiple browser windows staying in channel Sync)
|Audio Inputs||4 x XLR / 1/4" Combo
4 x XLR
1 x RCA
1 x USB
|Audio Outputs||2 x 1/4" (L+R)
2 x XLR (L+R)
2 x XLR AUX
2 x 1/4" Headphones
|Main EQ||31-band Graphic EQ|
|Channel EQ||4-band Parametric EQ|
|Audio Recording||Stereo to Flash Drive|
Soundcraft Limited Warranty
This warranty protects you for a specific period (“Warranty Period”) from your date of purchase as stated in your bill of sale or as otherwise established by HARMAN. The specific Warranty Period applicable to this product varies for each product type or model, and is determined in accordance with the Warranty Period Table below. If there is no Warranty Period expressly stated in the Warranty Period Table below for any particular product that you have purchased, then, to the fullest extent allowed by law, no warranty is provided for such product. Any warranty service or parts replacement will not extend the Warranty Period. Any warranty replacement parts or product will assume only the remainder of Warranty Period of the original product.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in the Warranty Period Table, if a product is co-branded with two or more HARMAN Professional brands, the applicable Warranty Period will be the one for the brand under which the entire product or product system, as the case may be, is sold, and not for any of the individual component products that make up the product or product system, as the case may be.
What does this warranty cover, and what does it not cover?
Except as otherwise stated in this policy, this warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship if: (1) you purchased this product from a dealer that is a HARMAN Professional authorized dealer with respect to this product at the time of your purchase; (2) your original, dated bill of sale is presented whenever warranty service is required during the warranty period; and (3) unless HARMAN states otherwise, you purchased this product in brand new condition.
This policy does not cover damage or loss: caused by accident (including force majeure or natural forces), misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification; occurring during shipment (even when HARMAN has arranged or paid for shipping); caused by failure to follow instructions in the owner’s guide, including failure to perform recommended periodic or routine maintenance; resulting from repairs by someone HARMAN did not authorize; (for products not specified by HARMAN for commercial or industrial use) caused by any commercial or industrial use; to the decorative surface of this product; to any data, software or information; caused by using this product for other than its intended purpose; or covered under any of your (or your installer’s) insurance policy or coverage. The following are also excluded from this warranty: claims based upon any misrepresentations by the seller; if this product’s the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed; deterioration of component parts, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use, including batteries and headphone ear pads; any accessory to this product, even if supplied by HARMAN; any installation, removal or re-installation; any set-up calibration or adjustment; any performance variations due to installation-related circumstances, such as program source quality or AC power fluctuations.
HARMAN reserves the right to change the design of, or upgrade, any product from time to time without notice and with no obligation to make any changes or upgrades to any products previously sold or manufactured.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days