TASCAM CD-200BT CD Player and Bluetooth Receiver
Play High Quality Audio Sources Easily Using Bluetooth
Through the antenna located in the front of the CD-200BT, audio file playback signals can be received from a variety of Bluetooth compatible devices. The types of files that can be played back depend on the transmitting device; so any file type that can be played back by iTunes, Windows Media Player, smartphone player apps and other music applications can be played through this unit. Bluetooth playback uses a wireless connection, so no new wiring is necessary to use compatible audio sources as long as they are in signal-range, allowing easy and speedy playback.
Bluetooth playback requires pairing. Normally, pairing is one to one, but the CD-200BT has a device selection function that can be used to pair with multiple transmitting devices. By registering devices to be used in advance, you can switch smoothly between transmission devices for playback with minimal connection interruption time. （Only one device can be used for playback at a time In addition, since the name of the transmission device currently being used for audio playback can be shown on the display, you can check the connection status within this unit.
High-Quality CD Drive Designed and Built by TEAC
All models in the CD-200 series have the same highly-regarded and reliable TEAC designed CD drive. By undertaking development ourselves and including our drives in the player, we have achieved higher dependability, quality and reputation.
- The aptX codec supports high audio quality playback
- Up to eight Bluetooth transmission devices can be paired at a time for quick and easy switching
- The name of the transmission device currently being used for playback can be displayed
- aptX, AAC and SBC codecs are supported, and the codec being used can be displayed
- SCMS-T is supported using Bluetooth (A2DP), so audio with content protection can be received
- Bluetooth antenna in the front for stable Bluetooth connections
- High-quality CD drive designed for audio by TEAC
- 10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping from vibrations and other causes
- CD drive supports playback of CD-DA and WAV/MP3/MP2 files (data CD)
- Supports CD text and ID3 tags, so text information, including artist, album and track names, can be shown
- Four playback modes (continuous, shuffle, program and single)
- Repeat playback function (all or single)
- Folder repeat playback (data CD)
- Switch between display of track elapsed time, track and disc remaining time (audio CD)
- +/-14% pitch control function(audio CD/data CD)
- Intro check function can be used to play the first 10 seconds of songs in order(audio CD/data CD)
- RCA analog outputs and COAXIAL/OPTICAL digital outputs
- Stereo mini jack input on the front for portable audio devices
- 2U EIA rack-mount size
- Wireless remote controller with 10-key included
- Paring and device selection can be conducted with the included wireless remote control
- Headphone output
- RoHS certified
|Included from Manufacturer|
|File Formats||MP3, WAV|
|Network Functions||SBC, AAC, aptX® Audio Streaming|
|Audio Inputs||1 x 1/8" AUX|
|Audio Outputs||1 Pair L/R RCA
1 x Digital Coaxial
1 x Digital Optical
1 x 1/4" Headphone
|Product Weight||9.92 lb|
|Unique Features||Up tp eight Bluetooth transmission devices can be paired at a time
10-second shockproof memory prevents skipping
±14% pitch control function(audio CD/data CD)
TASCAM/TEAC Limited Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner's manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than TEAC or an authorized TASCAM service station.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
All parts except heads and disk drives are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase for products not used for commercial purposes. For products used commercially, the warranty is ninety (90) days for magnetic heads & optical pickups, one (1) year for other parts, & ninety (90) days for labor.
TASCAM will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
Your unit must be serviced by an authorized TASCAM service station in the United States. (This warranty is not enforceable outside the U.S.) If you are unable to locate an authorized TASCAM service station in your area, please contact TASCAM. TASCAM either will refer you to an authorized service station or instruct you to return the unit to the factory.
Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage.
You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary top ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
TEAC's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at TEAC's option. TEAC shall not be liable for:
- Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.