TASCAM’s DP-32SD Digital Portastudio records an unmatched 32 tracks to solid-state media. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and 1⁄4" combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input. A color LCD and channel strip knobs make mixing fast and creative. The included 4GB SD card can be replaced with up to 32GB SCHC media or swapped with other cards between projects. With its great sound, powerful features and easy operation, the DP-32SD is TASCAM’s biggest Portastudio yet.
Twelve Mono and Twelve Stereo Tracks
The DP-32 has 12 selectable tracks between MONO or STEREO. Use a STEREO track for recording synthesizer, or set the track to MONO when recording guitar or vocal. Not only that, you can create ideal settings for each track. (set #9 to #12 STEREO, then set #13 to #22 MONO) If all tracks are set to MONO the DP-32 becomes a 20-track multi track recorder.
21 faders eliminates layer structuring
The DP-32, even with the high number of tracks, is one of the easiest multi-track recorders in the market to use. The The DP-32SD has 20 track-faders and one master fader. You can control any track with ease.
The 3.5" full-color LCD and the self-illuminated buttons increase visibility
The DP-32SD has a 3.5" LCD screen and select self-illuminated buttons, making it easy to view your entire creative process. Some of the illuminated buttons include (SOURCE, SELECT, REC, MUTE).
12 rotary knobs linked to the LCD to help increase easy operation
The DP-24/32 have similarly employed rotary knobs to control qualities such as EQ, Effect Send and other related features.
- Simultaneous 32 track playback
- 8 mono tracks + 12 mono/stereo selectable tracks
- Mounted TMSS (TASCAM Multi Stage Sampling rate converter) provides high-quality sampling rate conversion
- Integrated 40-input mixer to mixdown the 32 playback tracks with the 8 inputs or for bouncing
- Simultaneous 8 track recording
- 16 or 24 bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz recording
- 8 XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Phantom power supply for all inputs
- High-impedance input available (INPUT-H)
- Stereo RCA pin-jack output
- 2 effect send outputs (1/4" TS jack)
- 70mW/ch headphone amplifier
- Peak-hold function at a level meter of the LCD
- Sub-frame editing
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch
- INPUT A-H and each track are equipped with 3-band EQ
- Automatic punch in/out
- Various edit functions（COPY INSERT, COPY PASTE, MOVE INSERT, MOVE PASTE, OPEN, CUT, SILENCE, CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT）
- Undo and Redo function with Undo history
- 8 dynamics effects
- Guitar effects
- Mix-down effects
- Mastering Effects
- Track bounce function
- Virtual track（8 virtual track per one track)
- Locate mark up to 99 at one song
- File transferring via USB2.0
- Chromatic tuner
- Dedicated AC adapter included（TASCAM PS-1225L)
- 8 mono and 12 mono/stereo selectable tracks
- 21 faders (19 track-faders and one master fader)
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply
4GB SD Card
|Audio Inputs||8 x TRS/XLR Combo|
|Audio Outputs||L + R RCA
L + R Balanced 1/4"
1 x 1/4" Headphones
|Recording Format Details||16 or 24 bit, 44.1 or 48 kHz WAV|
|Max Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Storage Format Details||SD (512MB – 2GB) / SDHC card (4GB – 32GB)|
|USB Functionality||File Transfer/Storage|
|Power Adaptor||Dedicated AC adapter (TASCAM GPE248-120200-Z, included)|
|Product Weight||13.67 lb|
TASCAM/TEAC Limited Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner's manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than TEAC or an authorized TASCAM service station.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
All parts except heads and disk drives are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase for products not used for commercial purposes. For products used commercially, the warranty is ninety (90) days for magnetic heads & optical pickups, one (1) year for other parts, & ninety (90) days for labor.
TASCAM will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
Your unit must be serviced by an authorized TASCAM service station in the United States. (This warranty is not enforceable outside the U.S.) If you are unable to locate an authorized TASCAM service station in your area, please contact TASCAM. TASCAM either will refer you to an authorized service station or instruct you to return the unit to the factory.
Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage.
You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary top ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
TEAC's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at TEAC's option. TEAC shall not be liable for:
- Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
When you place an order with Kraft Music, a confirmation will be sent to you via email, with details of your order, including method of shipping. Once your order leaves our facility, you will receive a shipping confirmation via email, with carrier name and tracking number. Many of the products we sell are shipped in the manufacturer box. These boxes will often have images, model numbers, and other text that indicate the contents inside. If your purchase is a gift, please make proper shipping arrangements or contact us about possible packaging options.
Kraft Music is able to ship to the continental US, HI, AK and PR.