TASCAM DR-60DMKII Portable Recorder for DSLR Filmmakers
18 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 18 months*
On select brands purchased with your Synchrony credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 18 Months. Minimum monthly payments required. No minimum purchase price unless stated.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
TASCAM's DR-60DmkII, an update of the award winning DR-60D, is the audio recording solution for on-set filmmakers and videographers. The streamlined design fits perfectly under a DSLR camera rig, without relying on bulky recorders or the limited audio quality of the camera’s microphone in.
The DR-60DmkII is the next generation of 4-track solid-state recording, based on TASCAM’s decades of recording innovation. The upgraded HDDA microphone preamps provide up to 64dB of gain, capturing every nuance of a performance. Up to four channels at a time can be recorded to the internal SD Card, at up to 96kHz/24-bit WAV file resolution. Two of the mic inputs utilize locking XLR connectors with 48V phantom power, the other two use an 1/8” stereo connector for wireless and lavaliere microphones.
A Camera Output sends the mic mix to the camera for later synchronization, and a Camera Input is provided for monitoring playback. An additional headphone out and line out assist the crew during filming. The DR-60DmkII is designed for low-noise operation, including soft touch buttons and dedicated gain controls.
Multiple recording modes are available on the DR-60DmkII. Four-Channel Mode records all four microphone inputs. Dual Recording is an alternate setting, capturing a copy of your audio at a lower level for a distortion-free safety track. Menus and operation are well laid out, owing to decades of innovative recording design.
Reach beyond the limited performance of your camera’s audio to capture the other half of your film. At a cost less than competing preamps, the TASCAM DR-60DmkII is the ultimate 4-track recorder designed for filmmakers, television, live events and web broadcast.
|Included from Manufacturer||USB Cable|
|Audio Inputs||2 x TRS/XLR Combo
1 x 1/8" Stereo Line In
1/8" Camera In (For Audio Sync)
|Audio Outputs||1 x 1/8" Line Out
1 x 1/8" Headphones
1 x 1/8" Camera Out
|File Formats||BWF, WAV|
|Recording Format Details||MP3, WAV, BWF|
|Max Storage Capacity||32 GB|
|Storage Format Details||SD card (64MB to 2GB), SDHC card (4GB to 32GB)|
|USB Functionality||File Transfer/Storage, Power|
|Power Adaptor||Dedicated AC adapter (TASCAM PS-P515U, sold separately)|
|Batteries||Four AA batteries (Alkaline or NI-MH)
Dedicated external battery pack (TASCAM BP-6AA, sold separately)
TASCAM/TEAC Limited Warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. This warranty is only valid within the country the unit was originally purchased.
Except as specified below, this warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damage to or deterioration of the external cabinet.
- Damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage resulting from failure to perform basic daily maintenance and/or calibration, or otherwise resulting from failure to follow instructions contained in your owner's manual.
- Damage occurring during shipment of the product (claims must be presented by the carrier).
- Damage resulting from repair or attempted repair by anyone other than TEAC or an authorized TASCAM service station.
- Damage resulting from causes other than product defects, including lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
- Damage to any unit which has been altered or on which the serial number has been defaced, modified, or removed.
This warranty may be enforced only by the original purchaser.
All parts except heads and disk drives are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase for products not used for commercial purposes. For products used commercially, the warranty is ninety (90) days for magnetic heads & optical pickups, one (1) year for other parts, & ninety (90) days for labor.
TASCAM will pay all labor and material expenses for items covered by the warranty. Payment of shipping charges is discussed in the next section of this warranty.
Your unit must be serviced by an authorized TASCAM service station in the United States. (This warranty is not enforceable outside the U.S.) If you are unable to locate an authorized TASCAM service station in your area, please contact TASCAM. TASCAM either will refer you to an authorized service station or instruct you to return the unit to the factory.
Whenever warranty service is required, you must present both the original dated sales receipt and this warranty statement as proof of warranty coverage.
You must pay any shipping charges if it is necessary top ship the product for service. However, if the necessary repairs are covered by the warranty, we will pay return surface shipping charges to any destination within the United States.
Any implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the length of this warranty.
TEAC's liability for any defective product is limited to repair or replacement of the product, at TEAC's option. TEAC shall not be liable for:
- Damages bases upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss of time, interrupted operation or commercial loss
- Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days