Vermona DRM1 MKIV Analog Drum Synthesizer with Trigger Inputs
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Since the mid-90s, Vermona DRM1 has been synonymous with electronic drum and percussion sounds based on analog circuitry coupled with an uncompromising control surface. DRM1 MKIV continues this tradition.
- 8 analog instrument channels
- Analog trigger inputs recognize dynamic levels and convert gate signals to MIDI messages
- 73 knobs for realtime access to all parameters
- Individual output/insert per instrument channel
- Stereo and headphone outputs
- MIDI triggering via 5-pin DIN or USB port
- Switching power supply 100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
DRM1 MKIV has eight channels that, like the components of a real drum kit, are specialized to produce specific percussive instrument sounds.
- KICK: covers a huge spectrum of bass drum sounds from soft to hard and from short to long
- DRUM 1 and DRUM 2: toms, metallic percussion sounds, wood blocks, bongos, kick drums and more
- MULTI: cowbells, zaps, laser sounds and bongos
- SNARE: all kinds of snares including rimshots
- HIHAT 1 and HIHAT 2: hi-hats, cymbals and triangles, each in open and closed versions
- CLAP: handclaps of all kinds
Each channel has seven soft-grip knobs for controlling channel-specific sound-related parameters, complete with individual pan and volume controls and sturdy trigger buttons that are super handy while you're dialing in sounds. All these control elements make DRM1 MKIV a playground for beats, a true musical instrument that wants to be touched and played.
The instrument channels can be triggered by MIDI via USB or 5-pin DIN jacks with easy remapping of default MIDI note triggers. Besides its master left/right 1/4" stereo outputs, DRM1 MKIV also offers an individual output per channel, which when connected to a 1/4" TRS to dual 1/4" TS cable can be used as a channel insert to apply external effects to individual channels and then feed the effected signal back to the main mix and outputs.
Analog trigger inputs
This version of DRM1 MKIV is equipped with analog trigger inputs, allowing control from vintage analog sequencers with gate signals or integration with modular systems. In addition, DRM1 MKIV's trigger option can convert incoming analog trigger impulses into MIDI messages and pass them along to other gear via USB or 5-pin MIDI out. Both MIDI and trigger inputs support dynamics/velocity, including varying voltage levels at the trigger inputs.
A classic's makeover
The MKIV update started with taking time to thoroughly listen to each circuit and put energy and care into its details: thoughtfully tweaking frequency ranges, revamping control curves, adjusting levels and redesigning sub-circuits, making MKIV the best-sounding drum synthesizer Vermona's ever built. A revamped, more energy-efficient international power supply and expanded MIDI connectivity round out the MKIV package.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power cable|
DRUM 1 and DRUM 2
HI HAT 1 and HI HAT 2
|Voices of Polyphony||8|
|Oscillators per Voice||Varies by Sound Engine|
|MIDI||In, Out, Thru, USB|
|USB Port (to Host)||MIDI|
|Audio Outputs||Dual 1/4" stereo main output
Individual 1/4" mono output for each instrument channel
Individual outputs may also be used as channel inserts
5U rack height
90mm rackmount depth
|Product Weight||7.7 lb|
|Unique Features||8 × 1/4" analog trigger inputs with support for dynamics/velocity|
Vermona Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to and/or subjected to improper handling by shipping companies (forwarders), negligence, accidents, improper use or alteration not authorized by the manufacturer.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether based upon allegations or negligence, breach of warranty, or otherwise. This disclaimer of incidental or consequential damages includes, but is not limited to, property damages, loss of profits, loss of time or other losses or inconvenient resulting from any defect in the material or workmanship of this product or any other connection with the purchase, operation or use of this product.
SHIPPING DELAYS ARE A WORLD WIDE EXPERIENCE
You may have seen the images of ships stacking up on the west coast, waiting for their turn to port. This combined with the increased demand for domestic shipping of products from all industries across our nation has resulted in a rapidly fluctuating climate for receiving and shipping products. While we do our best to offer accurate shipping estimates, please remember that complications can arise which may be beyond our control. Know that Kraft Music is here to assist in any way that we can.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though forcasting shipping times has become increasingly difficult, general FedEx package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days