Vermona Retroverb Lancet Desktop Spring Reverb Module
12 MONTH SPECIAL FINANCING*
Applying for Financing is Quick and Easy!
- Apply: There are two easy ways to apply for financing. A credit application can be completed over the phone in a matter of minutes with a Kraft Music team member. Applications can also be completed online.
- Purchase: All financing orders are completed over the phone. Once you're approved, give us a call at 800-783-3368 to place your order! Or you can contact us and set up a time that works best for you!
Terms and Conditions
No interest if paid in full within 12 months*
On purchases of $299 or more made with your Synchrony credit card. All Yamaha products require a $499 minimum purchase amount. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 12 Months. Minimum monthly payments required.
*Qualifying purchase amount must be on one receipt. No interest will be charged on the promo purchase if you pay it off, in full, within the promo period. If you do not, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The required minimum monthly payments may or may not pay off the promo purchase by the end of the promo period. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases and, after promo period ends, to the remaining promo balance. For new accounts: Purchase APR is 29.99%. Minimum interest charge is $2. Existing cardholders: See your credit card agreement terms. Subject to credit approval.
Credit is extended by Synchrony Bank.
Today's digital effects and plug-ins can create almost perfect room simulations. However, when it comes to characteristic and charismatic reverb, analog effect processors are yet to be beat. The reverberating sound of a spring is so lively and unique that its sound is almost impossible to recreate in the digital domain. In addition to this, Retroverb Lancet is not just a spring reverberation system; it is also an analog multi-effects-processor. It offers overdrive, filtering, VCA, envelope and LFO to manipulate the spring sound and create different sounds like auto-wah, tremolo, distortion, delay, gater and, of course, reverb.
The typical spring reverb sound is generated by a Belton/Accutronics type 4 spring tank with three individual springs. It can be placed pre or post the VCF/VCA section and equalized by the TONE parameter.
The CRASH function generates the popular 'thunder' effect that occurs when kicking an amplifier with spring tank. You don't have to kick Retroverb Lancet; you can achieve this effect simply by pressing the CRASH button. It can also be triggered by a GATE voltage.
- Compact tabletop analog spring reverb
- Belton/Accutronics type 4 spring tank with three individual springs
- Spring reverb effect can be placed pre- or post-VCF/VCA
- Multimode filter works as lowpass or highpass with a slope of 24dB per octave, or as bandpass with 12dB per octave. It is followed by a voltage controlled amplifier
- Filter and amplifier can be modulated individually by different sources
- Retroverb Lancet offers three internal modulation sources:
- Envelope follower: converts the amplitude characteristic of the audio input signal into a control voltage
- Envelope generator: can be triggered by the input signal itself, a second audio signal or a gate voltage. Depending on the trigger source it works as attack/decay or as attack/sustain/release envelope
- LFO: offers saw up and saw down, square, sine as well as sample and hold. Additionally, it can use the envelope generator's settings as its waveform. It can oscillate freely or be reset by different trigger sources
- CV/pedal input for control via external control voltage sources or expression pedals.
|Included from Manufacturer||Power Supply|
|Effects||Spring reverb with overdrive, multimode filter, envelope generator, LFO|
|Audio Inputs||1/4" mono|
|Audio Outputs||1/4" mono|
|On-Board Expression Pedal||No|
|Product Weight||3.1 lbs.|
|Unique Features||Modulation: LFO, envelope generator, envelope follower
Spring reverb can be placed pre- or post-VCF/VCA section
Vermona Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants this product to be free of defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to products that have been damaged due to and/or subjected to improper handling by shipping companies (forwarders), negligence, accidents, improper use or alteration not authorized by the manufacturer.
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. The manufacturer will not be liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether based upon allegations or negligence, breach of warranty, or otherwise. This disclaimer of incidental or consequential damages includes, but is not limited to, property damages, loss of profits, loss of time or other losses or inconvenient resulting from any defect in the material or workmanship of this product or any other connection with the purchase, operation or use of this product.
- Ground shipping is FREE for all orders $99 and up.
- Our central, midwest location ensures fast delivery times.
- See below for transit day estimates. Please note, these are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Generally, package estimated transit days are as follows:
- Upper Midwest: 1-3 days
- Central US, South East US, and East Coast: 2-4 days
- West Central US: 3-5 days
- West Coast: 4-6 days
- Alaska & Hawaii: 7+ days